The Chuck Taylor All Star Pro High skate shoes are loaded with Converse tech, like the Zoom Air insole for space-age impact protection and a traction rubber outsole to keep your feet on-point. Not to mention the OG board feel of a vulc construction.
- Cons Traction Rubber: Converse maintains their iconic blue outsole and has updated their classic Converse vulcanized rubber compound to increase board traction for today's skateboarder and offers 70% increased griptape traction.
- Molded OrthoLite Sockliner: Specially developed Converse double density molded OrthoLite sockliner features heel and forefoot pads in high impact areas for energy dispersion. OrthoLite foam fights against fungus, bacteria and odor through a patented environmentally friendly biocide. High level of breathability and moisture wicking, OrthoLite's open cell polyurethane foam is 95-100% breathable allowing air to circulate through the sockliner.
- Zoom Air Bag Heel: Nike Zoom technology combines pressurized air with internal fibers to deliver highly responsive cushioning that springs back fast for maximum impact protection.
- Zoom Air Insole: Nike Zoom cushioning is incredibly thin and brings the foot closer to the ground for enhanced stability, especially during quick cuts and multi-directional movements. After impact, the tightly stretched fibers inside the pressurized air unit quickly bounce back into shape, providing a super-responsive feel and improved awareness of the surface you’re on.
- Rubber Underlay at Ollie Area: Added durability thanks to the .8mm layer of rubber right where you need it most
- Vulcanized: “Vulc” shoes are light, flexible and break in quickly. The sole consists of several layers of rubber, glued together then attached to the upper with rubber foxing tape. Vulcanized soles don’t provide as much foot protection or support as cupsoles, but they are preferred if you’re looking for good board feel in a shoe with less weight and bulk.
Product color: Black / White | Product code: 159573C