Vans Ferra Pro Women's Snowboard Boots - 18/19
The hybrid lacing of the Vans Ferra Pro snowboard boots gives you the best of both worlds: on-the-fly fit adjustment plus the comfort of traditional lace-up boots.
- Hybrid Boa system merges traditional lacing with the power of a Boa closure at the instep with adjustable flex for secure, targeted heel hold and custom comfort
- V2 UltraCush™ liners offer a unique balance of support, response and comfort for riding all terrain types
- Comfortable V2 UltraCush footbeds utilize a co-molded cradle to provide additional arch support and impact damping
- Powercuff straps provide extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response
- V2 harnesses let you customize your heel hold, working in tandem with the V2 liners to provide a personalized fit
- V2 Wafflex™ outsoles combine the weight-reducing UltraCush midsoles with metatarsal flex grooves to improve boardfeel and natural flex